Sunday 5 July 2015

What did you do in the weekend?

It is lovely to see you all again after our three day weekend.  What did you do during your weekend?

On Friday I went to the DVD shop in Serasop.  We bought a new dvd called Despicable Me 2.  It was really funny.
On Saturday Delilah, Tadhg and I got our hair cut.  Tadhg had to go to the boy's salon while Delilah and I went to the girl's salon together.  I like my new hair cut a lot.
Yesterday was Sunday and we went to the supermarket.  Gus enjoyed riding in the shopping trolley and pulling things off the shelves! 

7 comments:

  1. On Friday I played with my friends . On Saturday I played sport in my home. Yesterday I read a book it's name is Teddy Bears. By Azimmah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the DVD called INSIDIOS CHAPTER 3 .I am so happy because i have the DVD.
    It was scary. Realy scary.But the funny part makes do hahahahahahahahahaha.
    At the scary part i do geeeeeeerrrrrr.It was so so scary.Saturday i go to my granfather houae he bout me a prazent for baeing good.It was a train set i was happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like a DVD called inside out.I have not seen the dvd but i think it is funny.Oh i would like to get a hair cut too.A salon boy? I didnt know there were a sallon for boy.Wow you had fun there.Realy it is so good. i like to go to supermarket too.Gus is like my little sister. Harith

    ReplyDelete
  4. on friday I went go to the DVD shop and on saturday i went go to the tutong
    and sunday i go to the my house . by azra

    ReplyDelete
  5. on friday i went to the cake shop.
    on saturday i went to Tutong.
    on sunday i went to Miri. in there i played with my babies.
    by fATiN.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the hari raya it is fun, i am open house , i am happy,went tomorrow i help my mom and my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have a pet rabbit. his name is hanna. he has fur and hands. His colour is white. One day my rabbit and i did sport in the garden. he likes

    ReplyDelete